Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Of Ransom

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tepid Waters
Ridicule Forest EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm by Mavia

» The Coming Of Age
Ridicule Forest EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am by Guest

» TESTING123
Ridicule Forest EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Ridicule Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Agate has no companion.
Desired Rank: : Liri is quite alright.
Current Clan/Desired:: Clan Of Water

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Ridicule Forest Tesunlightgreenforest

The ground here is quite moist with fallen leaves from above. Its quite peaceful here, and cubs are often brought here to bend in their first months of life. Its quite beautiful- though predators lurk in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofransom.rpg-board.net
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Tamaska was silent in the undergrowth.
She resembled a shadow, slinking through the forest unseen, cyan eyes glistening, as the sound of water edged closer. Silent, her head protruded from bushes, snow falling delicately upon her head. Ah, water: here it was, and she was quite ready now.
Her tail wagged, as the familiar sensation once again ravaged throughout her physique, eyes brightening as the lukewarm water faltered and sputtered, as Nothing grasped it and changed its form, the cerulean rod struggling to maintain form-
And, with a grotesque lurch, it spiraled and twisted in rivulets, the water droplets dissipating this way and that, until it was no more.
Her tail wagged, and the liri lumbered forth into the stream, tail wagging contently as she summoned more water, bending its shape once more.
The creation writhed, and succumbed to gravity, and was no more.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Not intrested
Desired Rank: : I have already got it!!! :3
Current Clan/Desired:: Water FTW

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Mavia's speculate gaze looked into the water seeing the intense markings of her element upon her right eye. It gave her strength and the water seemed to give her energy and life itself.. As she stepped in her bright personality made the water churn a beautiful pace, creating it a bubbling tuning tide. Her white pelt with hints of cream stood out within the lush dark green shaded trees. The pebbles seemed to clense her paws as she walked on them to the other side.

When she had first found the territory she had ventured in carefully knowing that a stranger wolf might not be taken in so nicely. Soon her paws reached the soft green moss of the shore line and she gingerly stepped out sending a spray of water out behind her. She turned her head and smiled at the water before clearing her throat and it carried on how it was before, evenly and fair.

The female wolf gave a normal warm grin and she carried on, stepping always lightly onto the soft undergrowth. The grass felt to her like silk as her black pads pressed so softly into the soil. The fresh smell of another female wolf rippled in her nose and she boldly went after it at a slow pace. SHe didnt want to seem like a threat so she gave a meer smile as she saw the brown wolf. With a proper maner like how an alpha should be adressed she dipped her head to the female wolf,

"Greetings great alphaess of this fine territory and land, i have traveled on a sharp embark journey and found myself in your lands. Do i have your permission to speak, or do you wish i leave?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

The wolf sat upon her haunches.
"Of great skill, I see." she mused, licking her lips and narrowing her silver eyes. She was greatly amused, this wolf seemed as though she doubted her own magic. Was she being cocky? Or was she judging far too brusquely?
"You wish to stay, I presume? You look as though seeking acceptance, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:23 pm

"I do not take overly done pride in my skill. I only accept it for what it is, but i do know greatly your skill is far better than mine, for i do not try to be cocky for i only wish to be treated as anyone else" Mavia murmured seeing that this wolf was judging her greatly which she did not so much like since she had shown great respect,

"Acceptance from you is what i seek for not many other wolf packs have what some of wolves like us have been bestowed with since birth. Some have tried to kill me while others have called me a demon from far below, your lands and magic you showed me has told me you are very much like me and others. A pack, home, and family is all i seek." Her voice was calm but had a chimmed tune in it on which it always sounded like. Her golden eyes flicked into the alpha's as her right eye held the true marks of the powers that she consumed, not only of water but wind. The blue began to become more visible and the pink swirl also became a brighter pink.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:29 pm

The great leader blinked, and dipped her head in acceptance.
"I grant you welcome. Welcome to the pack."
She took a tenitive step back, tossing her head before the water that surged around her shattered, falling once more in the stream before she pulled away from the water. Blinking, she tossed her head and turned to trot forth.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Mavia smiled and relief surged through her body like water filling a stream. She felt as if she could float in the air and she let a strong wind burrow through her fur making it like a blanket as she closed her eyelids for a brief moment to take it all in.

She then loyaly followed her leaders tracks as she stayed behind her and made sure she never went even an inch ahead. She knew though knowing she was brand new to the pack and alpha she should keep more of a distance at first. So she calmly and quietly kept fully behind her new alpha until she realized she hadnt even goton her Liri's name,

"Excuse me, but i was wondering what your birthen name is?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm

The wolf had begun to trek deeper into the water, immersing herself, closing her eyes slowly. It took a brittle moment before she understood that the wolf behind her was speaking. She blinked, the water rising now, before she cocked her head in a curious fashion.
"My name? Its a title, isn't it? Something that describes one's soul..."
Her voice trailed off before she finally spoke. "Tamaska is my name. Yours may be...?"
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Mavia smiled as her paws stepped into the water which seemed to huge her fur and cling to her. Little soft droplets were rising up around her and she opened her mouth and let one land on her tougne just for fun. Then she paid extremem attention to the name of her Liri. A name was almost everything about a wolf, one that is given because of their soul,

"That is a beautiful name" she murmured before she thought of her own name. Her name was given to her by her father who was a wise male and strong. He had chosen her name because of her markings upon her eyes,

"My birthen soul name is Mavia, given to me by my father and blessed by my mother" she said soflty. As she was speaking the water had swirled around her shoulders in a soft and slow circle as it filled her up with energy and happyness. She never felt away from home when she was with water. The stone were cool under her paws and she bent her head down and touched her nose to the water and soflty the droplets fell but the waist high water spiral stayed.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm

"Intriguing," she mused, blinking. The land was changing now...
"To the den?" she inquired, the water beginning to rise once more, changing, shaping...
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Mavia smiled at Tamaska before she nodded,

"Sure" she barked with a happy glint in her eyes. THe swirling around her ribs ceased and it soon fell soflty bank down into the water. Mavia though looked down at the water that covered her front paws and though softly before she felt as if she was pressing down energy within the earth which made the water move. It came up next to her and made a circle around her neck before it seemed as if it caught the sppearance of a male deer, a female doe, and their fawn together.

Mavia liked to do that, only becuase it was the first thing she learned how to do when her father had trained her. Then she sent it down and she looked at her leader wating for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ridicule Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridicule Forest   Ridicule Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridicule Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of Ransom :: Role Play :: The Territory :: Clan of Water-
Jump to: