Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Of Ransom

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tepid Waters
Underground Cave EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm by Mavia

» The Coming Of Age
Underground Cave EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am by Guest

» TESTING123
Underground Cave EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Underground Cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Not intrested
Desired Rank: : I have already got it!!! :3
Current Clan/Desired:: Water FTW

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Underground Cave Filicudi_isola_grotta_cave_bue_marino
Description: Moist, damp, and dim lighting. This is a rare place found by the Water Pack where the waterfall is underground and the sun shives above it. To get into the cave there is a hollowed out slick, cool entrance. Inside the cave is cold and slightly windy, but is the perfect place to go on a hot day.

Prey: none

Predators: none
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Indigoe runs through thick brush knowing that he is part of the fire pack,sneaking to the underground cave.Not wanting to be seen he tries to blend in with what the mother nature has given them. He tries to get their unseen but is not able to. He spots an 2 water wolves, but does not give up. He stands his ground
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Her brown lightening flashes of pelt ran towards the black male intruder. She could smell his unfamilular scent, to her a punjent odor. Her muscles flexed as she almost rammed into him, but naturally working with the slippery land her claws sunk deep within the soft soil and she paused inches from his face.

She took in a breath her eyes a clouded haze and she saw he was standing his ground. With words of unspoken language she gave a nasty growl and took her front paws and latch them to his shoulders where she threw him to the ground before circling him.

she did not attack for she was given an order to, instead after the push she went directly behind her alpha.
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

On the ground indigoe calls for his brother, zahcar. He tries to get up, but is to wounded.As he struggles to get up, he is praying that the water wolves would not attack again.
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Zahkar walked up to his brother seeing he was wounded he asked"who did this" knowing he was born a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Agate has no companion.
Desired Rank: : Liri is quite alright.
Current Clan/Desired:: Clan Of Water

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 pm

"How dare you!" she spat, ears flattened against her cranium with a sense of loathing at her foes whom so blatantly intruded upon their land. She rose her tail and glared at those whom were so dull to enter across the territory.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofransom.rpg-board.net
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 pm

The brown female looked at the approaching wolf. With a simple huff of discontemptment she stepped forward on her white snowy paws and bristled her fur only a little bit,

"it was I young wolf, but i suggest you stay put, unless you want to end up like your brother" she said threateningly.
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"Hit me with your best shot" he growled knowing he could put up a pretty good fight. he was trying to protect his little brother.he knew he could.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 am

"your not worth any of my time, mut" she growled,

"but if you want a fight, come adn get one; i can assure you i will get the best shot" she said her fur bristling like a porqupine. SHe then looked behind her at her alpha,

"what do you say agate? teach these mongrils a thing or two about barging in on OUR territroy" she said coldly toward the two males.

She gave the bigger male an annoied stare waiting to see if he would attack first.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 am

The wolf stood up and barreled into the arrogant newcomer, her tail displayed in a dominant position. How dare he insult his beta!
"Mind your mouth, fool."
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:04 am

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME FEA" he barked loudly." i will never be told what ot do by you or by anyone" . Trying to get his brother up.

Last edited by Zahkar on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am

"You arrogant fool!" she snarled, barreling into the wolf and grasping hold of his muzzle. "You defy me? The leader of the WaterClan?"
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:13 am

[i]As if thousands of cries of war errupted at once Mavia ripped herself through the air and clawed the brutes face wickedly before she latched onto his and wrapped her jaws around his shoulder puncturing him with all of her teeth and tasted his blood before she violently shook her head.

Her hind legs scratched his belly trying to rip it open and her hearing was drowned out. She then rolled with him before slamming him into a rock hitting his ehad against the sharp stone easily knowing it could be bleeding. Her paws rolled up his scruff so he couldnt move and she planted her hind legs upon his own, immobalizing him,

"How dare you talk to my alpha like that! How dare you disrespect her! For that a punishment wont be good enough, death itself cannot muster up high enough to show how disaproving that is, your life should serve your alpha!" she screamed at him her saliva easily dripping from her mouth . Her eyes were cold stones as she glared into his.

Right now she looked ferocious.
[/i
]
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

Zahkar fought back and threw the fea who had helped the alpha off of him with a great show watching her slam into a rock near by.

The other how ever put up more of a fight he finally shook her off growling he stepped back waiting for her to attack him again. blood dripped down his pelt he didn't feel it there was to much chaos for him to notice.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 am

As she was thrown off by the male she snapped up without warning and she growled viciously. Her teeth glinted as a red from his blood and she shook her fur, freeing the dust.

THis is too easy

she though with a smile. THen like whipflash she ran forward barreling into him, throwing him off his paws and crashed him to the ground before she lept upon the black and white brute and sunk her fangs into his other shoulder ripping his fur violently and slashing her paw over his face giving long red markings of crimzen blood to appear before she jumped off and slashed her tail.

She could taste his bitter blood on her tougne and she spat outward,

"Do you want to continue you simple wolf" she said icily,

"For im just warming up, i suggest if you dont want to get more hurt you stop, for i will stop as well, i do not cary things farther than nature would, so i expect you shouldnt as well" she hissed in a wordy tone.

She was in great anger for he had hurt her alpha and her right shoulder had a slight sting but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 am

Indigoe gets up. We can do this.Agate, I can take you on. He lunges to attack and gives her a wound from his razor sharp claws. Just getting warmed up.

Last edited by Indigoe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 am

The wolf was thrown upon the ground, though she was not yet vanquished. Her teeth pulled hesitantly at his flesh, piercing jaws closing upon his neck.
"Fool!" she screeched, kicking him off and crashing upon him.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 am

Mavia growled at the black male as he cut her, but as he was still latched she zipped around slamming her paw into his throat and rolled backwards crushing him underneath her.

She rose up on her hind legs and snorted at him before barreling down and tackling him again before she sliced his shoulder with her teeth, making blood spray,

"I warned you mut" she said placing a paw on his throat,

"so i would shut it, if i were you" she growled before taking her paw off of him and bristled her fur at the two males, oh how she wasnt fond of males; they always through they were better than the feamles.

Saliva dripped and her eyes flamed a wild look.
Back to top Go down

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 am

Zahkar looks at his brother surprised."Lets go brother no use they are good but enough of a challenge for us to wasted are energy on" he thought to himself. he grunted. but respectfully he lowered his head and spoke softly" you females are a good match me and my little brother will leave now".he said telling his brother with no words but just a look that they should leave.
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am

It was even in her most violent stage, as soon as she saw they were giving up and the black and white brute dipped his head her anger stopped.

Only a slight ruffle of still bristling fur remained upon her shoulders but other than that, she looked like a peaceful natural wolf. In fact she looked rather innocent and gentle.

When the male dipped his head she gave a low nod closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again agreeing they were a fair match.

She then stepped in palce behind her alpha letting her make the decsicions and ruled of what would come next. In fact she kept quiet waiting for any adressed orders from her alpha.
Back to top Go down
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 am

The liri stared suspiciously at the wolf with uncanny hostility in her eyes. She sniffed, glaring, pivoting to her beta.
"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am

With a firm nod, but making sure it was only directed as a high agreement, Mavia perked her ears and gave a the smallest smile ever.

She then waited patiently for Agate to start the walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underground Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Cave   Underground Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of Ransom :: Role Play :: The Territory :: Clan of Water-
Jump to: